Our Shipping Options - The Short Form
Due to the increasing complexities and limitations of shipping tea, which is considered a food item, to international destinations, The Tea Table only ships orders to addresses within the United States and Canada.
All orders include tracking, which will be sent automatically to the billing email address.
We offer a wide variety of shipping options. To make things simple, this is the shipping cost for orders to the Continental United States, which don't need Express service or other special handling.
Orders up to $24.99 - $3.75 shipping
$25.00 to $98.99 - $5.75 Flat Rate shipping
$99.00 and over - Free Shipping.
The price of Gift Certificates and Tea Clubs are not included in the order total when calculating shipping. Shipping rates are based on the order total before coupons.
Shipping to Canada
We do ship orders to Canada, however the cost won't be automatically calculated when the order is placed. We will contact you by email after your order is placed with the shipping cost for your approval. Please note that postal shipping to Canada has gotten rather expensive, especially for small packages. The minimum charge to ship an order to Canada is $15.
Local Pick-up in Northern Colorado
Local Pick-up is temporarily unavailable. We expect to return to our regular pick-up schedule in mid to late Spring.
For those of you who live near the Fort Collins, Colorado, area, you may pick up your order and avoid shipping charges.
Please Note: Local Pick-up is only available as a shipping option when the order has a shipping address within Colorado or Wyoming. If you are visiting from outside the area and wish to pick up your order locally, please enter the address of the pick-up location you want (found below) as the shipping address, and then the local pick-up option will appear during checkout.
Please place pick-up orders no later than 10:00 AM, on Tuesday for Everyday Joe's and Thursday for Pringle's, for pick-up to be available on that day.
Here's how it works: When you check out, simply choose one of the "Local Pick Up" options in the shipping menu. You can select either "Local Pick Up at Everyday Joe's Coffee Shop" or "Local Pick Up at Pringles Fine Wine." (You still need to enter your address in the "Bill To" and "Ship To" fields, even though the order will be for local pick up.) This will generate a $0.00 charge for shipping and will flag your order for pick up instead of delivery.
Our Local Pick-Up Locations:
Everyday Joe's Coffee House|
144 S. Mason St. (Between Oak & Mountain)
Fort Collins, CO 80524
Tel: (970) 224-4138
Orders are taken to Joe's every Tuesday by 6PM (Please Note: Joe's hours fluctuate, and they often close at 6PM.) and can be picked up anytime after that during regular business hours. When you get to Everyday Joe's, your order will be in a bag with your name on it near the front desk. Please ask a staff-member to help you find your order. Your receipt will be in the bag.
Monday - Friday: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday hours vary so please call Joe's to confirm.
Map and driving directions.
Pringle's Fine Wine and Spirits|
2100 West Drake Rd. (NW Corner of Taft Hill & Drake)
Fort Collins, CO 80526
Tel: (970) 221-1717
Orders are taken to Pringle's every Thursday by 6PM and can be picked up anytime after that during regular business hours. Pringle's will keep orders in a secure area. When you arrive, have a staff-member retrieve your order, which you will sign for.
Monday - Thursday: 9:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Friday: 9:30 AM - 11:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sunday: Noon - 6:00PM
Map and driving directions.
You can place your order any day of the week, and it will be ready the following Tuesday or Thursday, assuming all goes well with payment. You can pick up your order any time after that. Email verification will be sent when the order has been completed.
Please place pick-up orders no later than 10:00 AM for pick-up on that day. ALL PICK UP ORDERS MUST BE PRE-PAID BY CREDIT CARD, CHECK, OR PAY PAL. If you want to pay by check, please allow time for the check to arrive and clear. We will contact you to let you know when your order can be picked up.
Local Pick Up is not available outside the Fort Collins, Colorado, area.
All of our shipping options are explained in detail below.
Free shipping on orders of $99 or more!
Orders of $99 or more to the Continental United States have a free shipping option. Free shipments will be made by US Mail, UPS SurePost, or UPS Ground. Shipments by US Mail will typically be Priority Mail. Applies only to shipments made to the Continental United States. Price of Gift Certificates purchased is not included in the $99 to qualify for free shipping, but is available on eligible orders when using a Gift Certificate as payment. Please note: Return of items in a "Free Shipping" order will result in regular shipping costs being deducted from the credit issued, if the return reduces the final purchase amount below that required for free shipping.
The receive free shipping, select the $99 Free Shipping option during checkout.
- With "Flat Rate" shipping we will choose from US Mail, UPS SurePost, and UPS Ground, depending on which service will work best for your shipment.
- This is the least expensive option for orders of $25.00 to $98.99 to destinations within the Continental United States.
- There will be a flat rate charge of $5.75 anywhere in the Continental U.S.
- Packages of 2 lbs or less, which do not have multiple or large breakable items, will typically be sent Priority or First Class Mail and should normally arrive in 2-3 days. Other shipments will typically be sent UPS Ground or SurePost and should arrive in 2-5 business days.
- You will receive an email that shows which service was used and any tracking information.
- All mail shipments include a delivery confirmation number which helps with tracking.
- All shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands are shipped via US Mail.
- Charges for mail shipments are determined by the cost of your order sub-total, prior to coupons, as follows:
Standard US Mail Shipping Charge for the Continental US. Order Totals: Shipping Charge Up to $24.99: $3.75 $25.00 - $98.99: $5.75 Standard US Mail Shipping Charge to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands: Order Totals: Shipping Charge Up to $11.99: $5.00 $12.00 - $24.99: $9.00 $25.00 - $44.99: $12.00 $45.00 - $79.99: $18.00 $80.00 - $119.99: $25.00 Over $120.00: $30.00
- Orders that are larger, contain breakable items or where express delivery is purchased will be carried by UPS.
- UPS shipments to Post Office boxes and some residences will be delivered using SurePost, a service where UPS carries the package, then is delivered by the Postal Service.
- We are centrally located in Colorado and standard UPS delivery times are 3 days to the West Coast and 4-5 days to the East Coast.
- For orders placed Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday by 10:00 AM (mountain time), we can almost always get your order shipped the same day the order is placed. The warehouse is closed Wednesdays most of the year. Orders placed after 10:00 AM (mountain time) on Friday or over the weekend will typically ship the following Monday.
- Our central location in Colorado and our expedited Postal Service handling means most orders sent by the USPS arrive 2 days after shipment. Fed Ex Ground shipments to the East Coast usually take 4 business days to arrive; Fed Ex Ground shipments to the West Coast usually take 2-3 business days. See FedEx Zone Map above.
- The order number, tracking number, date, status, payment method, etc. will appear for each order. (No credit card numbers can be viewed here.)
- All shipments shipped via Fed Ex or Priority Mail will have the tracking number listed. This number is a link to the Fed Ex or USPS site; click on it and your package will be tracked within seconds.
- "Status" will have the following possibilities: 1) "Your Order is Being Processed" means we have not shipped your order yet; 2) "Shipped" means the order has shipped or will be shipping out that day; for Pick-Up orders, "Completed for Pickup" means the order has been received, paid, and will be ready for pick-up on the next pick-up day; 3) "Backordered" means your order has been delayed because something is out of stock.
- To view details of what items you ordered, click on "View Details" for any order.
- Please note that you must have an account set up and log into your account when you place an order to view your order status. Setting up and using an account makes it easier to place orders in the future, and we do not save credit card information or use account information for any use other than fulfilling orders. In other words, we do not sell or give away account information and we do send solicitations to accounts. Our only email correspondence is to confirm your order & inform you you of shipment and tracking information.
- Your complete satisfaction is our goal. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply return the item to us within 30 days of your receipt of the merchandise for a refund or exchange. Please make sure teapots/cups are clean and in saleable condition. Please understand that we can only refund shipping charges if the return is a result of our error. Return of items in a "Free Shipping" order will result in regular shipping costs being deducted from the credit issued, if the return reduces the final purchase amount below that required for free shipping. See guidelines below for returning your item.
- If you are dissatisfied with any tea purchase, you may return the unused portion within 30 days with your receipt for a refund of that portion. Please try to buy small amounts of new teas so you can try them first. Note that free samples of most teas are available with any order. Shipping costs cannot be refunded on tea purchases.
- Credit card charges will be refunded on the same credit card only. Payments made by check will be refunded by check. Refunds will be completed as soon as we receive the merchandise in good condition.
What to do if you have received broken merchandise:
If you receive merchandise that is broken, please call us as soon as possible so we can begin the claims procedure with the shipper. Please save all packaging materials, including all boxes, filler, and wrapping, as these items are required to make a claim with Fed Ex or the Postal Service. While the claim is being made, we will of course replace your broken item without hesitation.
Defective items will be replaced ASAP.
Procedure to obtain a refund or exchange:
- Please call our toll-free number (866-551-5520) or contact us so we can expect your return.
- Please include either a copy of your receipt or a note with your name and order number in the box.
- If you are returning a breakable item, be sure to pack it securely, preferably in the original box and packaging that we used. Follow these guidelines:
- There must be 1-2 inches of packing materials (paper, bubble wrap, foam, etc.) between the item and the box on all sides.
- All fragile items (e.g. a teapot and a lid) must be separated from each other by packing materials.
- Send via Insured Priority Mail, Fed Ex, or UPS.
- If an uninsured item is returned to us broken, we cannot issue a refund.
- If you are returning tea only (or some other very light weight item), please return it via Parcel Post or First Class Mail. Otherwise we recommend insured Priority Mail, Fed Ex, or UPS.
- Original shipping and return shipping costs will be refunded to you if your merchandise was defective, damaged, or if you received the wrong merchandise.
Return items to this address:
The Tea Table
1312 Blue Spruce Drive. Ste 1
Fort Collins CO 80524