Free Shipping on Orders of $99 or More! Find out more!
Having trouble logging into your account? Click Here
Tea 101: How To Make Iced TeaEveryone has made iced tea before, but lots of folks haven't done it with loose leaf tea, and it stops them in their tracks. Relax, it's easy and fast.
How to Quickly and Safely Brew Great Iced Tea:
1. Boil one quart of filtered water.
2. Pour it over the amount of tea you would use to make about 4 cups of hot tea and brew as directed.
3. If you add sugar, do it now and stir well.
4. Fill a 1/2 gallon pitcher half way with ice.
5. Pour the brewed tea into the jar through a strainer to catch the leaves and stir until well chilled and the ice stops melting. Add cold water or more ice to make 1/2 gallon.
6. It's ready to drink! Enjoy! To make a gallon, just double the amount of boiled water and tea.
Check out our Iced Tea section for our recommendations on good iced teas.