Want free shipping? We have something better! Find out more!
Tea 101: How To Make Iced TeaEveryone has made iced tea before, but lots of folks haven't done it with loose leaf tea, and it stops them in their tracks. Relax, it's easy and fast.
How to Quickly and Safely Brew a Quart of Great Iced Tea:
1. Boil one cup of water.
2. Pour it over 6-8 teaspoons of loose tea and brew as directed.
3. If you add sugar, do it now and stir well.
4. Fill a one quart jar half way with ice. Add cold water to fill it 3/4 of the way.
5. Pour the brewed tea into the jar through a strainer to catch the leaves.
6. It's ready to drink! Enjoy!
Check out our Iced Tea section for our recommendations on good iced teas.