What to do if you have received broken merchandise:
- Your complete satisfaction is our goal. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply return the item to us within 30 days of your receipt of the merchandise for a refund or exchange. Please make sure teapots/cups are clean and in saleable condition. Please understand that we can only refund shipping charges if the return is a result of our error. Return of items in a "Free Shipping" order will result in regular shipping costs being deducted from the credit issued, if the return reduces the final purchase amount below that required for free shipping. See guidelines below for returning your item.
- If you are dissatisfied with any tea purchase, you may return the unused portion within 30 days with your receipt for a refund of that portion. Please try to buy small amounts of new teas so you can try them first. Note that free samples of most teas are available with any order. Shipping costs cannot be refunded on tea purchases.
- Credit card charges will be refunded on the same credit card only. Payments made by check will be refunded by check. Refunds will be completed as soon as we receive the merchandise in good condition.
If you receive merchandise that is broken, please call us as soon as possible so we can begin the claims procedure with the shipper. Please save all packaging materials, including all boxes, filler, and wrapping, as these items are required to make a claim with Fed Ex or the Postal Service. While the claim is being made, we will of course replace your broken item without hesitation.
Defective items will be replaced ASAP.
Procedure to obtain a refund or exchange:
- Please call our toll-free number (866-551-5520) or contact us so we can expect your return.
- Please include either a copy of your receipt or a note with your name and order number in the box.
- If you are returning a breakable item, be sure to pack it securely, preferably in the original box and packaging that we used. Follow these guidelines:
- There must be 1-2 inches of packing materials (paper, bubble wrap, foam, etc.) between the item and the box on all sides.
- All fragile items (e.g. a teapot and a lid) must be separated from each other by packing materials.
- Send via Insured Priority Mail, Fed Ex, or UPS.
- If an uninsured item is returned to us broken, we cannot issue a refund.
- If you are returning tea only (or some other very light weight item), please return it via Parcel Post or First Class Mail. Otherwise we recommend insured Priority Mail, Fed Ex, or UPS.
- Original shipping and return shipping costs will be refunded to you if your merchandise was defective, damaged, or if you received the wrong merchandise.
Return items to this address:
The Tea Table
1312 Blue Spruce Drive. Ste 1
Fort Collins CO 80524