Free Shipping on Orders of $99 or More! Find out more!
Having trouble logging into your account? Click Here
Iced Tea Sampler
Six of our most popular loose leaf teas, chosen specifically because they are so good iced. All at a special sampler price.
If you've been making iced tea using store-bought tea bags, you have no idea how good iced tea can be! This sampler provides six loose leaf teas that make stunning iced tea! The sampler contains (1) 2-oz. package of each tea, which is enough to make about three gallons of iced tea. We've included a plain black tea (Keemun Three Monkey), a Rooibos (Georgia Peach Rooibos), a Green (Strawberry Green), a flavored black tea (Blood Orange) a White tea (Great White Grape) and a fruit tea (Lemon Mango). If a particular tea is unavailable, a suitable replacement will be made.
How to Quickly and Safely Brew 1/2 Gallon of Great Loose Leaf Iced Tea:
1. Heat one quart of filtered water to the temperature indicated in the brewing instructions.
2. Pour it over the amount of tea you would use to make about 4-5 cups of hot tea and brew as directed.
3. If you add sugar, do it now and stir well.
4. Fill a 1/2 gallon pitcher half way with ice.
5. Pour the brewed tea into the pitcher through a strainer to catch the leaves, or remove the infuser. Stir until well chilled and the ice stops melting. Add cold water or more ice to make 1/2 gallon.
6. It's ready to drink! Enjoy! To make a gallon, just double the amount of boiled water and tea.