Free Shipping on Orders of $99 or More! Find out more!
Having trouble logging into your account? Click Here
Shipping and Order Tracking
Free shipping on orders of $99 or more!
Orders of $99 or more of any products we sell have a free shipping option. Free shipments will be made by US Mail or FedEx Ground. Shipments by US Mail will typically be Priority Mail, but Parcel Post may be used in some situations. Applies only to shipments made to the Continental United States. Price of Gift Certificates purchased is not included in the $99 to qualify for free shipping. Please note: Return of items in a "Free Shipping" order will result in regular shipping costs being deducted from the credit issued, if the return reduces the final purchase amount below that required for free shipping.
You have several options for delivery service during checkout. Here are things to know about each option.
Flat Rate Shipping
- With "Flat Rate" shipping we will choose either Priority Mail or Fed Ex (ground or home delivery), depending on which service will work best for your shipment.
- This is usually the least expensive option for orders of $50.00 to $98.99. Free shipping is available for orders of $99.00 or more to destinations within the Continental United States.
- There will be a flat rate charge of either $7.00 or $7.50, depending on which part of the country you are shipping to. So the price is the same regardless of the size of the order.
- Packages of 3-4 lbs or less, which do not have multiple or large breakable items, will typically be sent Priority Mail and should normally arrive in 2-3 days. Other shipments will often be sent FedEx Ground and should arrive in 2-5 business days.
- You will receive an email that shows which service was used and any tracking information.
- Mail is our preferred shipping method for packages with non-breakable items.
- 90% of orders shipped by mail arrive in 2 days (Fed Ex Ground takes up to a week).
- All mail shipments include a delivery confirmation number which helps with tracking.
- All shipments to PO Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands are shipped via US Mail. On rare occasions, unusually heavy packages that cannot fit into Flat Rate Priority Mail boxes may cost more than you get charged on the web site. If the difference is significant, we'll email you with options.
- Charges for mail shipments are determined by the cost of your order sub-total, prior to coupons, as follows:
Standard US Mail Shipping Charges for the Continental US (We show a range of prices because states further away will be charged more than closer states. Orders shipped within Colorado or to Wyoming are less expensive than these numbers).
Order Totals:||Shipping Charges|
|$00.00 - $11.99:||$3.00|
|$12.00 - $24.99:||$5.00|
|$25.00 - $49.99:||$6.50-$7.00|
|$50.00 - $69.99:||$8.95-$9.95|
Standard US Mail Shipping Charges to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands:|
|Order Totals:||Shipping Charges|
|$00.00 - $19.99:||$5.95|
|$20.00 - $34.99:||$8.95|
|$35.00 - $59.99:||$11.95|
|$60.00 - $79.99:||$13.95|
|$80.00 - $99.99:||$14.95|
- We are in Colorado -- See map below for transit time to your state.
- Please be aware that FedEx does not ship to Post Office (P.O.) boxes. If you use a PO Box as your ship-to address, we will send your package via US Mail.
- Fed Ex Home Delivery is a ground service that operates Tuesday through Saturday. If Fed Ex recognizes your address as a residential location, we will ship it via this service.
- FedEx Ground (to businesses) ships Monday-Friday. If Fed Ex recognizes your address as a commercial location, we will ship it via this service.
Local Pick-Up: Customers near the Fort Collins, Colorado area may choose "Local Pick-Up" as their shipping method: How Does Local Pick-Up Work?
Express Shipping: Overnight and 2nd-Day Express Shipping options are available for an extra charge. When you check out, you will have the option to select either Overnight or 2nd-Day shipping. Most Express orders will be sent USPS Priority Mail Express, which has delivery Monday-Saturday. Fed Ex Express will be used on rare occasions and operates Monday - Friday only.
Order Status Info:
You may view your past orders, check the status of current orders, and track shipped orders from our web site. When you get your e-mail receipt, at the bottom will be a link to the order status section. Or, if you're already on the site, in the upper left you will see a link called "Order Status." Click on that link, and if you are not logged in to your account, the site will ask you to log in. Then you will be taken to a page that gives you an overview of all your orders.
- For orders placed Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday by 10:00 AM (mountain time), we can almost always get your order shipped the same day the order is placed. The warehouse is closed Wednesdays most of the year. Orders placed after 10:00 AM (mountain time) on Friday or over the weekend will typically ship the following Monday.
- Our central location in Colorado and our expedited Postal Service handling means most orders sent by the USPS arrive 2 days after shipment. Fed Ex Ground shipments to the East Coast usually take 4 business days to arrive; Fed Ex Ground shipments to the West Coast usually take 2-3 business days. See FedEx Zone Map above.
- The order number, tracking number, date, status, payment method, etc. will appear for each order. (No credit card numbers can be viewed here.)
- All shipments shipped via Fed Ex or Priority Mail will have the tracking number listed. This number is a link to the Fed Ex or USPS site; click on it and your package will be tracked within seconds.
- "Status" will have the following possibilities: 1) "Your Order is Being Processed" means we have not shipped your order yet; 2) "Shipped" means the order has shipped or will be shipping out that day; for Pick-Up orders, "Completed for Pickup" means the order has been received, paid, and will be ready for pick-up on the next pick-up day; 3) "Backordered" means your order has been delayed because something is out of stock.
- To view details of what items you ordered, click on "View Details" for any order.
- Please note that you must have an account set up and log into your account when you place an order to view your order status. Setting up and using an account makes it easier to place orders in the future, and we do not save credit card information or use account information for any use other than fulfilling orders. In other words, we do not sell or give away account information and we do send solicitations to accounts. Our only email correspondence is to confirm your order & inform you you of shipment and tracking information.