Free Shipping on Orders of $99 or More! Find out more!
Having trouble logging into your account? Click Here
Iced Tea Sampler
If you've been making iced tea out of store-bought tea bags, you have no idea how good iced tea can be! This sampler provides four loose leaf teas that make stunning iced tea! Sampler contains a 4-oz. package of each tea (an ounce makes at least a gallon of iced tea.) We've included a plain black tea (Natural Keemun Panda), an herbal (Georgia Peach Rooibos), a green (Lemon Green), and a flavored black (Blood Orange). (If a tea is unavailable, a suitable replacement will be made.) Almost a 20% savings off regular prices!
How to Quickly Brew a Quart of Great Iced Tea:
1. Boil one cup of water.
2. Pour it over 6-8 teaspoons of loose tea and brew as directed.
3. If you add sugar, do it now and stir well.
4. Fill a one quart jar half way with ice. Add cold water to fill it 3/4 of the way.
5. Pour the brewed tea into the jar through a strainer to catch the leaves.
6. It's ready to drink! Enjoy!