Free Shipping on Orders of $99 or More! Find out more!
Having trouble logging into your account? Click Here
We offer sincere thanks to our customers who write to us for whatever reason! We love to hear from you! Here are many of our favorite notes:
- Your company is awesome. Very prompt shipping! So glad I found you. Will recommend to friends.
- Hello, I just wanted to let you know that I have enjoyed my order very much. Your tea is the best quality I've ever seen at such affordable prices. You're cheaper than my local tea shop by about half, even with shipping. I also really love the samples. That is such a great feature for an online tea shop.
- I just wanted to tell you how much pleasure I get from The Tea Table. My best friend knowing my love for tea and living far away, gave me tea of the month club for Christmas this year. I have been hooked ever since. He saw how much I like my tea gift and gave me an online Tea Table gift certificate for my birthday. I got the best teapot ever with it. Nearly drip less, custom infuser, snug fitting lid and nicely balanced for pouring, Forlife pot. We recently moved into a new house and even bought a hutch for my tea and assorted tea paraphernalia, then continued decorating the kitchen with a tea shop theme. I framed two of your pamphlets and they hang next to the displayed tea cups (and over the wine rack, but there has to be something for everyone *winks*) Of course I can\'t wait for my surprise tea each month. The 3 free samples with each order is brilliant. Once or twice a month I also order a one or two quantities of ones I know I like and then order three samples to try and compare. Last month was 3 different Earl Greys. Definitely going to get more of the White tip Earl Grey. This month I am comparing some Chai. I also, intend to take advantage of the new two week limited time teas. Another wonderful idea. I love getting the packages in the mail, the shipping service has been great as well. I can use the 10% off online coupons to help defray that cost. You have helped me turn an affection for something into a hobby I am really enjoying. My time with you has been one good experience after another. I have never been disappointed and that is a rare thing in the world today. So thank you, (and my indulgent husband and the dear friend who started me on it) and continued success.
- That orange pekoe decaf I ordered from you was WOW!! I liked it so much I took it on a trip with me in the tin I bought from you. Yummm.
- Dear The Tea Table, I received my first order today. Jasmine with Flower went really well with leftover turkey & gravy! The order shipped out very quickly. I am so glad I ordered from you! It is very nice of you to allow customers to enter any desired quantities of tea leaves and provide free samples. I am sure I will purchase more tea from you again soon! Thank you.
- I can not express the words to really do justice to your company. A great web site that makes shopping a breeze, prices low enough to exceed my expectations. Quality far above whatever is in second place. I did have somewhat of a problem with the shipping company, but John the GM saved the day, and my shipment got to me on time. Again what a blessing it was to do business with The Tea Table.
- Thank you for your email. I wanted to write back and let you know just how much I enjoy your store! I first learned about the Tea Table through a Tea of the Month club, and I enjoyed the selections so much that I came back when my tea finally ran out. Your website is easy to navigate, has a lot of great information, and I especially love the ability to print out your catalog via pdf, so I can look at it when I'm away from my computer. I also like the fact that I can order tea in any quantity I would like, and the free samples are a great way to try new teas that I'm not sure about. You have a wonderful store and you can count on my business for as long as you're around. Thank you so much.
- I just wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying the tea you sent to me! I was thrilled to find some fun flavors that are reminiscent to my time in the former Soviet Union. I wake up each morning looking forward to my first cup of delicious tea. Thanks for your help in making my life a little more enjoyable!
- I found you years ago on the Internet. My husband had said he wanted some "really nice tea" for Christmas. I went on a search and found you. We love your vast selection of all different teas and the samples have led us to buy bigger quantities of tea I would have hesitated to purchase at all. I drink red bush tea a lot now--who knew?--and my son is totally hooked on Holiday Dream. Lichee congou is a must with Chinese food!
Thanks so much for being there for all us real tea drinkers.
- Thanks for your fast service...I am totally hooked on your oolong teas (perhaps addicted is a better word?)...my wife also enjoys the Darjeeling teas..the quality of your tea is exceptional! ...we will be customers for a long time!
- Wheeeeee, I'm so excited! I don't know about other folk, but to me getting free tea via writing is a true and rare thrill. I don't know if you remember me and a short letter I wrote to you maybe two years ago, back when I was in college-- I talked about how much I appreciated the quality of your business' tea and the wonderful samples that enabled a poor college kid who loves tea to still enjoy it. Well, I'm all graduated now, and I'm working on writing a book! I just wanted you all to know that I write with a mug of tea at my side at all times-- tea from your store! Depending on the day and the length of time I'm able to write, I can have up to three different varieties a day. I'm STILL lovin' the samples I can get from The Tea Table. I feel like they enable me (and hopefully lots of other people!) to educate myself on tea types and flavors... education I wouldn't really be getting otherwise due to, ahem, artistic-career-related economic restraints. These days I make Oolong/Black tea for my mom, and Rooibos for my dad (who appreciates tea for its purported antioxidant benefits but can no longer have caffeine), and I often choose varieties for them I wouldn't have known about otherwise but for your wonderful store. Thanks again for what you do-- It's ALWAYS a pleasure choosing, ordering, making and drinking The Tea Table's tea.
- Satisfied!!!! The ordering was easy, the fact that you give free samples is amazing. It gives me a chance to try something I may not of if I had to purchase it! The service was unbelievable, I got my order in 1 day. You are a wonderful company and I will be back to order more. I know most people want to pass on complaints only, I have NONE. You and your company rock! I will pass the word on to anyone and everyone that wants to hear it and even if they don\'t! Thanks a million. Best Wishes
- Though I am not a tea connoisseur by any means, I think your teas are
absolutely the best. Add this to your terrific website, ease of
ordering, and speed of delivery, and that puts you at the very top of
all the sellers I do business with. This is considerable, as I am
stationed overseas and 90 percent of my purchases are made online with
companies back in the states.
You may know how important coffee is to Sailors... And after 15 years of
drinking pot after pot it was difficult for me to give up. I switched
to tea a year ago, as a healthier (mentally and physically) alternative
- and haven't looked back since. I can say with all honestly that I
feel better, more alert, and happier than I ever have in my life.
So, thank you for contributing to my well-being. :)
You have my business for life - and I am spreading the Tea Table name
everywhere I go!
- I received my order on Saturday and can't stop drinking the tea. It is by far the best tea I have ever had. I received Chai for Christmas from a friend and decided to order some. I am overwhelmed by the quality. It is just the perfect cup of tea.
- I just ordered loose tea from you for the first time last week and was immediately impressed by the promptness of shipment, excellence of customer service, and quality of product. I look forward to ordering from you again in the future. Thank you.
- So I have been ordering tea from you for over a year now. My co-workers think I'm crazy because I have a stack of "The Tea Table" business cards on my desk and my boss has questioned me several times on "what's in the bag?" HA! I have stopped looking for other sites to order loose tea from because I wouldn't order tea from anywhere else. Lori (and staff) thank you very much for your stand up service! I just placed my next order!
- I just wanted to thank you and say how pleased I am with my order. I was afraid to order too much because I thought it might go stale. When I saw the foil packages I was thrilled. This is great. I ordered these for my son, now I wish I had ordered some for myself.
- My latest order of tea is awesome! I LOVE the ones with strawberry. Actually, I love them all. If someone who loved me sent me a bag of this for Christmas, I'd be very very happy! It is so relaxing just to fill my favorite cup and sit and enjoy the taste of REAL tea. I can't see me ever buying anywhere else. I have started telling all my friends about your website. Where else can you go and get a free sample and individualized help over the phone if you need it? Your customer service is GREAT! Fast Shipping too. Many thanks for your help and the suggestions.
- Hi, I just wanted to say thank you very much for the great service and lightning fast shipping. The tea is great quality and very well packed. You are now my source for tea.
- I ordered tes from you for the first time on Tuesday. I ordered about 3:00 PM Tuesday afternoon and my order was ready to be shipped about an hour later (thanks for the email update!). Well today is Friday and I already received my order and enjoyed my first cup of tea. That's amazing considering I'm in Pennsylvania! I love the stay fresh resealable packaging! Thanks so much for great tea at great prices and with excellent customer service. You've definitely earned my future business.
- Thank you sooooo much for the samples. You don't know how happy you made me today. It's a great feeling to know there are still a few of us business owners who know what true customer service is... I'll re-order soon... Thanks
- I received your order and I just wanted to thank you for your prompt service. It is nice that there are still companies like yours that think customer service matters and your samples are a great idea to give your customers an opportunity to try other flavors. I have bought tea from other companies and even though I only order small amounts I wanted to let you know that I will now use your company exclusively. Thanks again and keep up the good work.
- I love black tea but recently tasted a Maine blueberry tea that was quite fruity/juicy. I ordered your Bingo Blueberry and was enchanted by the fragrance as soon as I opened the nifty, resealable foil pouch. Smelled like potpourri! I like it strong and sweet. It is a breath of summer on an overcast afternoon! I will definitely re-order a couple of pounds so I never run out!!! Thank you.
- I just want to tell you thank you for the order that I placed, such speedy delivery. The teas are AMAZING!!! I have already tried two of them, Coconut and Sun's up, I LOVE THEM!!!! Thank you so much for all the samples, you far exceed my expectations. I hope you have a wonderful day!
- I received the samples in today's mail. I sat right down and read all the materials you sent. They were so interesting. I am so anxious to try out the samples. Even without trying any of the teas I would recommend your company based on your excellent customer service. :) I look forward to getting aquainted with your products and putting in an order soon. I didn't want the day to go by without thanking you so much for your kindness and hand written note. You are the kind of person I love doing business with!
- I used to visit your shop in Old Town Fort Collins and I have been ordering your tea for years. I have always been delighted with all my tea selections and your stellar service. When I order from you I know I will get excellent tea at a great price, wonderful variety to choose from and fast shipping. I just wanted to tell you that you are doing a wonderful job and I will remain a loyal customer for as long as you sell tea. Thank you for years of fabulous experiences!
- This past Monday, June 9th, early in the morning, I ordered an item from your company. Before lunch I received the attached email telling me that it had already been shipped. Just now, Thursday morning, I received an email that the order had just been delivered at my house! That is beyond belief. I am amazed and awed by your service as well as the shipping company that you used! I am one happy camper and I will definitely tell all my friends. Thanks again for the amazing service and the great merchandise.
- Just to let you know--my tea package arrived on Saturday. Everything was exactly as I wanted it. I've ordered from you before, and I want you to know that your tea is always the BEST. No matter where I get tea, I always prefer yours. Thanks for marketing a superior product.
- I just want to thank you for your superb tea and quick delivery. I was diagnosed with Acid Reflux Disease and can no longer drink caffeinated tea. I ordered your loose decaffeinated Irish Breakfast tea and was pleasantly suprised it tasted just like what I used to drink but without the annoying heartburn. I am so glad I won't be denied the awarding and comforting taste of a hot cup of tea.
- No matter how stressful things are here at work, all gets put into proper perspective when I sip my cup of Bourbon Street Vanilla Rooibos. Indeed, all your teas are the ultimate in comfort and "warm fuzzies." They are absolutely delicious. Thank you especially for offering so many rooibus blends. I just discovered this tea after reading the No. 1 Ladies Detective Series novels and I truly love it!
- I received my recent order quickly! Thanks so much. The quality of the tea is outstanding and price is very reasonable. I was particularly impressed with Summer Rose Green. I used to work at the MOCA around the corner from Tea Table and now live in Eugene, OR. Sure miss the Tea Table, but I'm grateful I can an order on-line. Thanks Lori and I wish you continued success @ The Tea Table.
- I received my order yesterday and I just had to let you know how thrilled I am with my new cobalt blue band teacup and saucer. It is simply beautiful. I know I will enjoy using it. As always, I enjoyed talking to Lori (who took my order). Her customer service was great (as usual).
- Thank you so much for the beautiful sugar tongs!! They are so beautiful and such wonderful quality! I was so pleasantly surprised to receive them today! That was such incredibly fast shipping! I have never received anything that I ordered that fast and I would like to thank you very much and tell you how much I appreciate it! I will look forward to ordering from you again and I have already begun to tell everyone here in Oklahoma about your wonderful website, beautiful products and fast shipping! Happy Valentines Day!! Have a wonderful evening!! Thank you very much again!!
- I just wanted to say thanks for my shipment. I've been a tea bag user all my life and just recently was given a single cup tea infuser, so the world of loose tea was completely unknown to me. What a revelation your shipment has been! I suppose there may be a better way to start the day than with a cup of Keemun Three Monkeys China Black, but I haven't found it yet. Amazing stuff... Thanks too for offering samples. For a "newbie" like me it's a wonderful help. Rest assured that I'll be back and ordering more.
- Just a comment to let you know how great you service is. Have had orders from other companies shipping Priority Mail to take 8 to 10 day to get to me. I received my order today. Very fast! Your web site was very easy to use also. We will be using your company again and will recommend you as well.
- I recently received my first order from your company and I just wanted to thank you. The entire package was elegance from A to Z. The box was carefully packed for safe delivery, the contents were tucked in so lovingly, the teas were enclosed in lovely little envelopes which made them even more enjoyable to savor, and my little Beehouse teapot was even cuter than I imagined it would be. I was really impressed with the presentation of my order and I wanted to let you know what a good job you are doing!
The teas are all very unique and delicious. Their quality is superb and the flavors and aromas are unlike any I have experienced. I have purchased tea from local tea shops, Chinatown in downtown Los Angeles and various Asian shops in surrounding areas, but your teas are truly my favorite. The Lavender Butterfly is my favorite right now, though I just loved the Lychee Jasmine and the Jasmine Tears as well.
My mother and I spent last weekend trying all the teas I purchased. Needless to say, we were "drunk" on tea! Thank you again for the quality you pour into your business and products. I will be ordering again soon!
- Thank you so much for the personal service. The teas arrived at my door LITERALLY seconds before my teapot started singing and I was rescued from another cup of lousy L*****. :-) I am very pleased with the quality of your products so far and I plan to continue shopping with your company. I would also like to thank you for your efforts to educate the consumer (myself) on what constitutes a quality tea. :-)
- I received my package today. Want you to know I am impressed with my overall shopping experience with your business. Your website is well designed, informative and very user-friendly. The timeliness of shipping was great. The packaging of the order was well organized. The extra brochures put in the box was a nice addition and well appreciated. As I'm sure you have experienced, there aren't many businesses that are prompt and thorough. I will definitely give you my tea purchase business and tell my family and friends about you. Keep up the great work!
- Just got my order, and I can not tell you how pleased I am with the teas! I have ordered from other "net" companies, and I have to say that you are now my favorite! Your teas are WONDERFUL!!! I love the samples too, gives me a chance to try other types of teas. As I sit here sipping my tea, I am totally content. thanks for a wonderful store.
- Just received my shipment and I AM LOVING IT!!! The Earl Grey Jasmine is like sipping flowers! Thanks, I will definitely be back!
- I am impressed. I am a tea junkie and used another online site to order loose tea but was disappointed in the quality and value. The samples are the best marketing idea because I know I get to try 5 more teas everytime I order something so I am excited to come back for more. Good job, take my money and grow your shop!
- had to take a moment to write to thank you. I ordered the Children's Tea Set Basket for 4 - Sweet Marjorie for my daughter, for her birthday on November 1st. My husband and I opened the box, took one look at the absolutely lovely tea set, and had to give it to her right away. We couldn't wait, it is that beautiful. She LOVES it! We had a tea party as soon as she opened the wicker basket. Thank you so much not only for your wonderful products, but the fantastic service you provide.I will recommend you to everyone I know.
- I received my recent order in record time, wonderfully packaged and items beautiful as described by your site. I am very pleased with your service and am bookmarking your site. Keep up the great work.
- I do a lot of online shopping with both small and large companies, so I can easily compare online stores. I recently placed an order with you and am writing to tell you how pleased I was with the whole process. Everything went right. I want to thank you for having one of the very best online stores I've used. It's not only easy to navigate your site, but it's also fun. The pictures and descriptions of the teas are very helpful, along with other relevant details that you provide.
A lot of other web sites could learn a few things by looking at the way you do business. You keep customers informed, with detailed order and shipping confirmations, and even a delivery confirmation. The products were packaged well. You used fragile labels (order contained a ceramic mug), which a lot of shippers don't even bother with. Everything arrived completely intact. I did not have a single problem throughout the entire shopping process. You're running a business, but it's clear you also care about your customers and enjoy what you do. The free samples are a nice touch. That's a great way to try something, and I absolutely support your guidelines for requesting free samples. The brochures enclosed were a nice addition.
I stumbled unto your web site by doing a Google search for the Swissgold Uno Mug and ended up buying that and teas as well. It didn't take me long to see that you were running a well-organized, reliable business.
Thanks again for getting all the correct items to me on schedule. The FedEx Home Service appears to be a very good option, especially because it provides Saturday delivery.
- I received my plethora of teas and herbal blends earlier this week and i've been gradually trying them all out. I must say, they're the finest teas and herbs i've had. the rooibos is particularly noteworthy, and I love the chammomile/lemongrass. i'm notably calmer since receiving the package. also - your web store is excellent. despite having hundreds and hundreds of teas and other items, it wasn't overwhelming. the pictures of teas are accurate and helped me figure out which was for me. I usually prefer to buy local, but something about the site had a personal touch i was comfortable with. the long and short of it? keep up the good work, and thanks for the great teas!
- We just rec'd our order today and all I can say is WOW! This was our first time ordering from your company - a couple of us girls went together to save on shipping and are really impressed. The timeliness of receipt was simply amazing and we made the On the Waterfront tea right away and LOVE it!!! We are so happy to have found you and will come back for more!!! Thank you so much for your outstanding customer service!!!!!
- I just wanted to confirm receipt of the package you shipped. And I absolutely love my little sugar tongs. My oldest daughter is getting married next month and I plan to have a tea buffet for all the girls who will be getting dressed at my house before the ceremony. These darling little sugar tongs are going to add that extra special touch. I also want to let you know what a wonderful shopping experience I had with you. Your promptness and professionalism are outstanding, while still maintaining a personal touch. I felt valued as a customer and I have already recommended you to a "tea fan" friend of mine.
- Just wanted you to know that we are enjoying the tea order. Your service and store are excellent and we will return. My personal favorite so far, is the Bingo Blueberry.
- I have been so impressed with your teas that I felt compelled to write to you. Until I found your website and started ordering your loose teas, my tea experience was limited to the standard grocery bought teabags or a cup of chai from the local Dunkin Donuts. But your teas have changed my tastes for the better! During our recent power outages here on the east coast in Pennsylvania due to the storms, I was limited in what it was possible to do so in a hurry, I used one of my teabags and do you know I couldn't stand to drink it?! It tasted so bland compared to your lovely teas. I can't believe I ever thought it was good! I immediately dumped it and brewed a "real" cup of your Assam Gingia tea. I had received this one as a free sample & wasn't sure how I would like it. Well, I don't like it...I LOVE IT!!! Sitting in the dark without power last evening, I thoroughly enjoyed two cups of it. And tonight I decided to try the Masala Chai I had purchased and I must say I was very impressed by it. I have had Chai teas before but never one so satisfying as this. It was a perfect black tea with the right amount of cinnamon, ginger, and vanilla in it. I tend to lean towards Earl Gray teas but these two teas have become immediate favorites I intend to order again...but much more since I am almost out! My compliments to you on your superior teas and wonderful service. In a day and age when the pace is excruciating, I find it a very nice touch when I receive my shipment that the person I am buying the product from actually takes the time to say thanks and sign their name to the receipt. I intend to be a loyal customer for a long time to come. Thank you again to all those who make it possible for me to enjoy these teas.
- I just received my first order from The Tea Table, and I had to come back to your site and thank you for the wonderful products and fast service! I am so pleased with EVERYTHING I ordered-the teapot, warmer, and all the accessories such as honey dippers, tea spoons, teabags, etc. I can't wait to have some extra "spending money" so I can come back and shop some more. I am looking forward to buying some teas and some more tea accessories.
By the way, the tea cups I ordered are JUST BEAUTIFUL. I got the Japanese Flower Glass tea cups, as well as the Tea Glass Pair "Svea" and they're so pretty, I think they make the tea taste better! :-)
I plan on sharing your website with some of my tea-drinking friends. I'm sure they'll love it as much as I do!
- The tea arrived quickly and packed beautifully.. I love the resealable package so the tea stays fresh. The tea is absolutely wonderful and the samples were generous. I will surely order again, for now I am off to enjoy some Earl Grey! Thank you!
- The tea arrived..all I can say is your the cat's meow!!! Your my new tea connection..Thanks great stuff..great job you have done. Take care.
- I just wanted to write you and comment on your superior service and quick response to my order. I find it refreshing to receive such great service on an order. Thank you.
- Whoa! My order arrived about 18 hours after I placed it. That was spooky fast service. And the teapot is just charming. Thank you very much, indeed.
- My husband and I have been enjoying your teas. I really appreciate the samples, so that I do not have to waste teas. In the past, I tried some tea in cans, but after one or two cans that I do not like, I stopped exploring new teas. But, since you offer samples, I like to explore more and more. Now I have my own Tea Chart marking which are my favorites. I drink several cups of tea every day, from morning to night, so the Tea Table adds wonderful flavors to my daily life. Thank you.
- I just wanted to let you know how impressed I've been with The Tea Table. I used to purchase tea from xxxxxx. I find that you offer several advantages over them: 1) You're tea is every bit as high quality as theirs and you have more flavors. In many cases where you have similar teas, yours are better. 2) I've never seen chunks of fruit or nut in [the other brand's] teas. 3) Your teas are cheaper. 4) You offer 5 free or low cost samples of any tea with any order (WOW). 5) Shipping is cheaper. 6) You ship quicker, usually same day. 7) Transit time is about 3 days instead of 7 to 10. I've been singing your praises to everyone. I'm going to give my sister some samples out of my latest order, so I am sure she and her daughters will be ordering with you soon, too.
- I was very impressed with the variety of teas on your site and with the very reasonable prices. I was surprised at how quickly my tea arrived and how nicely it was packed. I have already tried the Dragon Pearls green tea and it was wonderful. I am looking forward to trying all the other varieties and am already planning my next order!
- Order shipped the same day ordered. Arrived far before my expectations! Included helpful literature and great packaging. You can expect to get my next order very soon!
- I must commend you on first the quality of products provided, second the highly reasonable prices, third the extensive selection available, and fourth the level of customer service with specific attention to prompt shipping. As a result of the superior service and quality products available I have recommended your business to all of my tea drinking friends. I hope to remain a life-long buyer from The Tea Table. Thank you just doesn't seem to be sufficient, but I thank you.
- I wanted to let you know that your customer
service and personal attention are truly wonderful.
You have definitely made a longterm customer of me.
And your products, of course, also reflect your
attention to detail.
- I can't thank you enough for the quality and verity of items that you sell. The order, referenced, went to a friend of mine. It was a gift. As it turned out, she had some in-laws that stopped by to celebrate the holidays with her. The in-laws are from England. The request for tea came and Russian Earl Gray was stated as a favorite but, unfortunately, not available in the states...This is included in your sampler that I gave as a gift. The caramel biscuits were also a hit as were the decorated sugar cubes; the later of which has not been seen in many years and provided the finishing touch to the happy surprise. What was setting up to be a disaster turned into a highlight for the holidays due to the wonderful selection you offer. Thank you for everything and you have a fan and new customer(s)!
- Don't need a reply. Just wanted to let you know that google got me to you at first, but you've kept me coming back. I thought I'd check out the other tea sites on the web. They didn't compare in price or variety. I have never been a devoted tea drinker but since I've discovered your rooibos teas, I'm hooked. I can taste the quality. I'll be back!!
- WOW!!! My order has arrived at my house sooner then I thought it would, being the holidays and all. I have already told several people at work that I was waiting for my order and I would let them know how my product was. They too are impressed with the fast delivery. Can't wait to try all my flavors and I hop0e I will be sending you new customers as well! Thank you again.
- The tea items arrived today and every item is wonderful. My daughter-in-law will love these cups and tea. Ordering from you store was a pleasure and very easy. Thank you and I will revisit again!
- I wanted to send a little note, to tell you how thankful I am that my yahoo search found your site. I have always loved a good glass of iced tea in the middle of July, but I never gave tea much of a second thought. I am a gastric bypass patient, and I was advised by my surgeon to drink a few cups of green tea, per day. Well, I tried the stuff from the local grocery and YUCK! ... Your website gave me the information I needed, without making me feel overwhelmed or stupid, and for that, I am grateful. . . I love that you offer samples of the tea for people who are just learning about the world of tea. I am keeping a note book (I know that sounds silly) so I can remember the teas my son and I like and also the ones we were not crazy about. My four year old son enjoys a cup of warm tea too! I asked the doctor about it, and he said that is was a MUCH better choice than soda.
- I just wanted to tell you how pleased I was with my order that I placed with you on 11/28/2006. The tea set arrived safely and is more darling in person than on your website. The item was so well packaged and the turn around from placing my order to having it delivered was unbelievable! I wanted to commend you and your staff for a job well done and Thank You all for your wonderful customer service. I purchased this tea set as a gift for my goddaughter. I know she will have countless tea parties with her all her friends!
- My Japanese tea pots just arrived, and I had to write and tell you how much I love them. They are amazing quality and the basket inside is absolutely the best. I plan to get more for Christmas gifts. Thanks so much; I will be visiting your website often in the future.
- I wanted to thank you for the great experience I had ordering tea from your site. I have been expanding my enjoyment of tea in the last few years and, due to a lack of local sellers, recently turned to the internet. Before finding your site, I had placed an order with another company that didn't turn out well. The shipping time was ridiculous, the price was not exorbitant but wasn't a bargain, and the tea arrived in simple clear plastic baggies, one of which opened and spilled during transit. Our first experience with you has been the exact opposite. Ordering was a piece of cake. The prices seem reasonable (lower than many of your internet competitors as far as I can tell). The delivery time was very fast. The tea was packed very well for both shipping and storage in strong, resealable foil packages, and, most importantly, the tea is delicious. We would also like to thank you for your sample program. It has allowed us to try a few teas that we probably wouldn't have bought without trying them first. Needless to say, you can expect continued business from my family and probably from our tea-drinking friends, as I have been telling them about your site. Thanks for helping out some fellow tea lovers with your great site. We can't wait to order more.
- As usual, a great shopping experience buying from your store. I wish I could drink more tea so I could buy more often from your site :-)
- My mom called to say that she got the 1st part of her birthday gift. She and my dad had a cup of the Japan Genmaicha today and loved it! They really liked the whole experience of using the loose leaf tea and infuser. They are looking forward to the tea of the month shipments next month. Thanks.
- Thanks you very much for shipping my tea order quickly. I love all of
the teas and the selection of tea on your website is amazing.
I'm a high school student and have fell in love with the preparing and
drinking of tea as a relaxing and focusing activity. I will definitely
be coming back to the site for my tea needs.
P.S.- The Egyptian Chamomile is great! (I've never had real chamomile before)
- I wanted to let you know that the Tea of the Month Club membership that I ordered for my mom's birthday earlier this month was a VERY big hit! She REALLY liked the hand-made card, which was the real selling point for me regarding which Tea Club to go with. I think you have a very nice product there, especially for those looking for a gift, and by all accounts well within my limited means. Thanks and best of luck for a prosperous and long future!
- I placed my order with you last Wednesday morning. I was not expecting to receive it until this week so imagine my surprise and delight when I got home from work Friday afternoon and discovered the package waiting for me. Thank you so very much for your wonderful customer service.
- I just wanted to say how happy I was to find your site. My family is primarily of Scottish heritage so I grew up drinking LOTS of tea. It is so hard to find good quality loose tea at an affordable price. I especially like the fact that I can pick how many ounces I want. The Earl Grey and Jasmine with Flowers are absolutely divine, and my mother and I had fits when we discovered you carried Scottish Breakfast, that was my favorite in my grandmother's house!! You have another loyal customer, keep up the great work!!
- I just wanted to thank you for such prompt and professional service! I
received my tea package within a day or two of the confirmation email. I
broke my leg and can do very little. I hobble around a bit on
crutches and roll around my kitchen in a wheel chair borrowed from a
friend's mother. Preparing my morning pot of tea is one of the few
delightful joys I look forward to being able to do each day. This order was
for Baroness Earl Grey which is one of my favorites. I also appreciate the
samples. Thank you for your wonderful tea company.
- I recently received as a gift, a small selection of Chinese black teas from a friend of mine. The tea is from a Chinese market and supposedly good quality tea. I have been buying teas from you since you had the little shop down in Old Town and the tea I drink has been pretty much exclusively yours until I got these little teas from my friend. I am writing to complain that YOU have made me a tea snob! I have yet to find teas that I like as well as yours, and now I am finding myself forced to drink only Tea Table teas! Heh! Heh! Seriously though, I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate the quality of teas you sell, and just to say thanx.
- I don't know how you get orders ready so quickly. I actually freak out when I see my tea supplies getting this low, so I appreciate your speed. Thanks and have a great holiday.
- Thanks for the great service and for your wonderful website! I've learned so much about tea and tea preparation that I didn't already know. I appreciate all of your time, energy, and hard work!
- You offer the best service, communication, and product of the many I've tried!
Thanks for all.
- You are the only place I order off the internet that actually ships the day I place the order. You run a great company.
- Hi, I just wanted to say I received my order and I am so pleased at with the super fast shipping, the personal note, and most of all the great tea I received. we love tea in our house and it can be hard finding good quality tea. I will be recommending your web site to anyone I know who loves tea too.
- My tea order arrived today and I was very impressed by the packaging and "care" with which the order was filled. I am now enjoying a cup of the Belgian Choc. Rooibos. YUM!! It is my first cup of Rooibos and it is so smooth and rich. You can be sure I will be a regular customer. thanks for the great service.
- I just wanted to let you know that I received my order on Thursday after ordering only 3 days prior. I am very happy with my order and the selection of teas. I've already recommended you to my grandmother, who by the way is English and I'm sure will enjoy your selection of teas, and my mother too. You can be sure I will order more different teas from you soon. Glad to have a place that has a variety of teas and is very prompt with the orders. Thank you so much!
- I just ordered some tea from your site on Friday. I have to say that this is the best service I've ever had. Your product is very high quality and I was very pleased with the amount in the free samples as well. Just wanted to drop you a line to say thanks and that I'll be ordering from your site again.
- Just wanted to let you know that I have received my order and I'm delighted with it! My order has been packaged beautifully, along with detailed instructions for brewing each tea. You've thought of everything! I will be recommending you to all of my tea-loving friends - thank you!
- I just received my teapot and tea samples yesterday. I couldn't wait to try them. THEY WERE WONDERFUL! Your Rooibos teas are the best that I have ever tried and believe me I have tried a few. I am making a list of my favorite and will definitely been ordering more in the near future. I am so glad that I found you. Keep up the EXCELLENT work!
- We placed an order with the Tea Table for the first time on August 18th. I was amazed at how fast the order was processed and shipped out to us. We were almost out of tea and thought we may have to go without for a few days until our shipment arrived. Not only were we surprised at the speed of delivery but we were doubly impressed with the quality and freshness of all of your teas and the price was also quite good. We are primarily Rooibos drinkers and also wanted to thank you for the great selection of Rooibos teas. Thanks again for great service and great tea. Please consider us, after just one order, to be regular customers.
- I'd just like to say that I've ordered tea from several different companies to settle on my favorites, and The Tea Table is one of the all around best. Your teas are exceptional in both quality and price, and the accessories that I've ordered are wonderful. Your shipping is even first rate! Thanks so much, I'm now a loyal customer.
- Thank you for having such an easy-to-view web site and order system. That makes all the difference in the world to me completing my order. I love the newsletter, Tea 101, and accessories sections of your site also. Keep up the good work for your online shop. I need you. You make my life better.
- After ordering your teas for a couple of years, I still am excited to visit your web site, look at the photos and read the descriptions of the tea. Slowly, I am finding out my favorite teas and getting samples of those that may become my future favorites.
- For Christmas last year my Daughter and Son-in-Law gave us the wonderful gift of tea for one year from the tea table. I can't begin to tell you how we have enjoyed your tea. It is so much fun getting new teas in the mail every month. What a great service you provide. Thank you so much.
- I just had to write and tell you that my order was more than I could have hoped for! I had been looking forward all week to receiving the box today and when it arrived on time as promised, it was such fun. All the items in the nice tissue paper made it really special. So special that I had to come back tonight and place a second order to finish out my tea table for Mother's Day.
- After trying a sample of your Cocoa Cardamom tea at a WOMBATS cycling fundraiser in Santa Cruz, I placed my first order, which arrived quite promptly. One of the samples I got was the Rooibos Cream Caramel. I induced my boyfriend to try it because he was looking for something caffeine-free to drink at night. Long story short, he just about freaked when I told him that your website had it listed as "Out of stock" recently. But with your great service, we got the order the same week it was placed and now he's happy again. I treated myself to the Eurotech Laser Mesh Infuser--not only does it work well with the Rooibos to hold in those tiny pieces, but the design on the bottom is really lovely (maybe you could have a picture of the design detail on the web page). Thanks again for the great service and products.